TECHNOLOGY & SUSTAINABILITY
At GritMoves, we strive to bring you the latest in emerging textile performance technology from around the globe and share what we've learned. Our styles are designed with 3 F's - fit, fashion and function in mind looking at various lifestyle use cases and facilitating garment function and movement.
We strive to be eco-friendly and sustainable with our collection and process, a practice at the core of our philosophy. High-quality textiles have a longer service life, look better over time and can remain in use longer, helping to preserve the environment, promote health and save resources.
- 2-Way Stretch and inseam gussets promote flexibility, comfort and movement;
- Water Repellence - Our water-repllent garments resist water, droplets roll off helping to keep you dry;
- Quick Dry - Our technical garments dry quickly when you exposed to water and rains;
- Breathability allows heat and moisture from the body to escape helping to keep you dry and comfortable;
- Moisture Control - A hydrophilic fabric interior wicks perspiration and helps keep you dry and comfortable;
- UVB/UVA capable garments reduce heat generated from sunlight helping you regulate body temperature especially with dark colors;
- Eco-Friendly & Sustainable - Our technical garments use textiles from Swiss Schoeller that are PFOA/PFOS and PFC-Free as well as Bluesign and OCTEX certified;
- Stain Repellence - Wipe away common spills easily with modern stain repellence technology.
- Bluesign© is a system that provides safer and more sustainable environments for people to work and live in. Powered by a holistic approach, Bluesign© traces each textile’s path along the manufacturing process, making improvements at every stage from factory floor to finished product. It changes the environmental impact of textiles for good;
- OEKO-TEX® - STANDARD 100 is one of the world's best-known labels for textiles tested for harmful substances. It stands for customer confidence and high product safety. The test is conducted by independent OEKO-TEX® partner institutes on the basis of OEKO-TEX's® extensive criteria catalog;
- ecorepel® and ecorepel Bio® are based on long paraffin chains that wrap themselves in a spiral around the individual fibers - this reduces the surface tension so that water droplets and even aqueous dirt simply run off. Breathability and comfort are not impacted and the feel remains pleasantly soft;
- 3XDRY® and 3XDRY Bio® provide elevated water and dirt repellency to the outside of a garment. At the same time, on inside perspiration is quickly absorbed and transferred away from the body and moisture is distributed over the surface and evaporates rapidly. As a result, with 3XDRY® garments dry much faster in comparison to garments using conventional legacy textiles;
- coldblack® is a finishing technology designed for textiles that are exposed to sunlight over extended periods. coldblack® prevents the textile from heating up and provides reliable protection from UV rays. For this twofold sun protection, coldblack® combines unusual features: absorption and reflection.